Described as "a unique piece of equipment with Tube hart
and analog soul", The CH-2 is a result of years of development
in which we have researched the fundamentals of microphones
pre amps topologies in an effort to innovate and achieve the
CH-2 outstanding sonic capabilities.
For the input stage we designed a custom Mu-metal input transformers
for maximum signal linearity along with the sonic benefits
of the transformer’s character. We designed a special
CLASS A Tube input stage for the second harmonic performance
in order to match the needs of digital recording to the warm
sound of analog equipment.
All signal path stages are pure CLASS-A with tubes circuitry
and transformers for each channel take this uncompromised
structure to the highest level of sonic excellence.
The CH-2 is our 2 Channel version of our 8-channel
Mic pre-amp with some extra features.
We've added a direct-to-tube High Z input stage (located
on the front panel) specially designed to deal with the
most dOverviewelicate input sources like bass guitars &
electric analog pianos like Rhodes Piano and older analog
synthesizers. The CH-2 comes with a special input select
switch for Mic or High-Z (DI) in select located on the front
Features & Specifications:
• 200 ohm microphone input step-up transformers
in mu metal cases.
• 4.7 M ohm High Z direct transformerless inputs.
• Class-A design input stage.
• Class-A/B transformerless design balanced output
• Phantom power (+48 V) with special safety switches.
• Phase reverse & -20db pad switches.
• Fully passive 12db/oct 5-state high-pass filters
• Filter frequencies: 65Hz, 110Hz, 180Hz, 250Hz &
• Gain: 64db continuously variable from +22 to +60db.
• Frequency response: 20-20kHz +/- 0.3 db, 15-40 kHz +/-
• Max output level: +27dbm/600 ohm (on balanced output).
• Max Mic input level: +2dbm (for THD of < 2%).
• Internal massive regulated power supply.
• Optional add-on: 12
Step Gain Selector »